Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Random Post #1:The day before the midterm exam

Finally, the time has come. The Midterm Exams. Tomorrow, the exam period will begin which will last for a week, from Thursday to Wednesday of next week.

From my previous experiences, studying before the day of the exam really does no help. Instead, steady and slow preparation is what makes your grade and skills. On a day like today, typically my mind panics and refuses to absorb any academic material. So I decided to scribble on my blog just to keep myself on track and somewhat relax from this  state of total panic.

My exam schedule follows:

 -Thursday; Korean-Chinese(hanja), Math
 -Friday; AP Biology, English
 (No exams on the weekends; hurray!)
 -Monday; Korean
 -Tuesday; AP Microeconomics, Spanish I
 -Wednesday; AP US Govt. and Politics

The difficult subjects are Math and AP Biology; of course, other subjects cannot be described as easy that I can easily get As, but relatively they are less loads of work or studying in the course of preparation. One thing that upsets me is that I have the easier subjects during the latter of my exam period, which means that I have no time to haste before the weekend.

English is also a big concern for me because there is nothing I can prepare for. A college level essay, as Mr.Garrioch just warned our class, should be demanding work to accomplish within the given 50 minutes of exam period. Like before every exam or quiz, I do the typical regret again; "I should have prepared for it earlier." Like I said earlier, preparation on the day before whatever does not make much difference.

This is my first random post. I feel that blog posts really do help organizing my thoughts and most of all I feel less guilty than writing posts on Facebook.... I should do more blogging:)

Very tense, nervous, anxious, stressed, but the best remedy is to enjoy.

Wish everyone great luck on their exams. Muchas suertes!

1 comment:

  1. Yes more blogging is good. You should be happy you can't study for essay exams. Looks like you did good on it.

    ReplyDelete